Wednesday, January 3, 2007

going out again

02020603050405020304020b0604020202020204020b050602020203020400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000


02020603050405020304020b0604020202020204020b050602020203020400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I am what has happened to my sisters
I am what has happened to my sisters

I thought I heard them lie in
sun lets down on moonlit skies
I thought I heard them cry
stifled back and quiet till
I thought I heard them die

I smack my shoe, my hoof

I am standing flicking lies
eating up the mud.
a knee-cap full of ice cream
children's ice cream
swimming in the mud
utter thighs of raw flank steak
rolling in the mud

Under the gaze of my own juicy eyes, I am the better
chrysalis that falls to pieces once a bull sets up
seep their way out 
hits that measure thin
peircing through the mud
tomes and brittle hard-ons
rotting in the mud
I thought I heard them cry. 

the knuckles down below sharp-edged knives. We see them fall. Have they been pushed? We cannot hear their lives. We see them fall. Have they been pushed? We never heard them cry.

Where have my sisters gone?
We cannot see them now. They are hiding in the brimstone, the scithy trees for nigh. They are blending with the ground now. Their fear has got them real.
We never heard them cry.

I am what has happened to my sisters
I thought I heard them lie
sun lets down on moonlit skies
I thought I heard them cry
stifled back and quiet till
I thought I heard them die
I am woman. We never heard them cry.

I thought I heard them lie in
sun sets down on moonlit skies
I thought I heard them cry
stifled back and quiet till
I thought I let them die













And know the place for the first time.


for ward thinking

The most important skills for almost everyone to have in the next decade and beyond will be those that allow us to create value-laden experiences for others.

Interest in such an area is heightened by the fact that representations tend to be severely limited by the structure of the group in question, and that therefore any information about the representations used in the past for a specific group in turn provides information about future successful representations to be used with such a group (assuming that individual elements remain unchanged). Remember: the only way to be a representer is to be a member of a community. This is because the standards of representational content are set by a community.

Information can be collected in a shorthand way (‘character theory’). To do this we must focus more intensely than ever on the nature of human experience. The result so far, has been a newly coalescing Field of Consciousness that has become a worldwide and highly interdisciplinary phenomenon. Whether our communication tools are traditional print products, electronic products, broadcast programming, interactive experiences, or face-to-face performances in realtime makes little difference. Nor does it matter if we are employing electronic devices or realtime bodies with voices. Representation theory considers images of groups in complex vector spaces; these then are the group modules. (This is a somewhat more flexible setting than abstract group theory, since we move into an additive category); modular representation theory studies the case in which the modules are vector spaces over fields with positive characteristics. Modern treatments of group theory also focus attention on projective modules. Taking trivial G-modules focuses attention on the group G itself.

LESSONS IN COMMUNICATION marks the first major gathering - a landmark - event devoted entirely to unlocking the mysteries of consciousness. In addition to the editor, M.T. Kretschmar, who is an anesthesiologist, a psychologist, and an applied mathematician, contributors include such luminaries as M. K. Atkams, Ebing Kraft, and Robert Chaplin. Together, these scholars describe the development of consciousness by assessing several key turning points in the history of dynamic human psychiatry. 

For the most part skeptics will call the whole thing a hoax, and then grudgingly admit that LESSONS IN COMMUNICATION is a hoax of exceptional quality. If finally catalogued as a gothic tale, contemporary urbane folkmyth, or merely a ghost in the machine, the text, itself, will still, sooner or later, slip through the confines of any one of those genres. Regardless, many people will continue to create or engineer interactions, presentations, and experiences for others.





FIRST
In order to understand human being, one must not cease from exploration...


Ha,” said I to myself, “it seems that there are some people who grow there in Townsend,” and I feel a sense of deja vu. Is this a dream? I feel like I’ve been through all of this before. Then I ought to know how things will turn out. 

3 comments:

M. T. Kretschmar said...

Many scientists most prominently physicists, espouse analytic holism in another way. They suppose that consciousness is elemental - even particulate - in the sense of proteins, electrons, and quanta.

Hobson

M. T. Kretschmar said...

Consciousness is an elemental attribute of any correlational mechanism and, hence, a trait of even inanimate objects. All physical objects that change their informational state dynamically are capable of SOME degree of consciousness, however infinitesimally small.

Fred Allan Wolf

M. T. Kretschmar said...

Many other physicists see the study of consciousness as not only tied to quantum mechanics, but dependent upon its resolution.

Hobson