Monday, February 11, 2008

When the room fills up what will THAT be like?

Do people pay attention to me? It goes without saying that I will pay attention to them. I wonder if they ever feel watched by me. Do they feel listened-to when I am observing them? I suppose that affects the observations. But then again, they’d be watched no matter what. I’m sure they don really think too much bout any o’dis anyway. Dis a very good place to have a conversation wid yerself.

Jo never listened to me. He didn’t like poetry and he didn’ like Henry Sugar. Or perhaps he jus didn’t like bein read to.

“Look Ma! I’m an existentialist!”
A fake laugh, such a fake, fake laugh.
Dey’re interrupting. Want me to move my chair, my body (my existence?). Well, it’s not going to happen. fractals connected. fibraccio. libarace. Maro is part of de closed circuit. Maro is a telekinetic photon-machine. D'ultimate gadget. Can take still photos, can shoot moving targets. Maro can send notes to other similar gadgets across time and space. what universe did i attend? it’s called FU. I should be talking to her ARM AND NAVaL. saying, Intelligence, you need not worry bout fallowing out, there. to be completed at a later date.

Kretschmar. You can’t trust her, ever, not even for one cool minute. You gotta remember that. You gotta keep dat fear in your heart. De terrible thing is dat she wants you to have dat fear there. It should be about respect. That’s what you’d think it would be about, but it’s not. It’s all about fear and de kind of control dat she has over you. She needs to have dat control, no matter what situation she’s in.

She has her minions. And you have to watch out for dem at all times, eh Maro?
I once looked up to her. I almost admired her. Almost. I thought she had something like compassion. But I was dead wrong. I’s not compassion afterall. I’s jus’elf preservation, a sickening, destructive kind of self-preservation. She’s only nice to you as an after-thought, or perhaps she actually needs something from you, though she would never want you to know it. She will demand things from you. That’s all. She will never admit to actually needing you.

Diagnosis? No.
Don't know why she's getting better.






WHOA. I was totally dozing off there.



Da’s it. I’m jus gonna sit here beside all these ridiculous people an work on my own fuckin report or somethin.
How does one become an autonomous agent? Is it possible for an agent to contribute to his own process of autonomy?
It would seem that it may be possible for an agent to dissociate himself from the sort of deliberation that he uses to decide between first-order desires. In this way, one could say that an agent may not identify with the sort of reasons-responsive mechanisms that she uses for deliberation, as well as the potential solutions that they may provide him with. If an agent does not himself recognize or identify with the psychological capacities that should render him autonomous ought we to hold him responsible for his actions?
I dunno.

No comments: