Tuesday, February 5, 2008

“Exactly, but I like this... You couldn’t say that I’m shy... [laughing].”

“I went to a newsgroup last year... She’s a psychic... Judy, in my group, she’s so unhappy... But... You just take these trips...”

“Hmmm...”

“New York... The divorce hadn’t gone through, yet... And then they broke up... One day...”

“So, it could be the last day... I wrote everything... I... I... I... Friends.”

“And then you say it’s not my fault. [laughing]”

“Yeah, yeah.”

“I cry so loud. Why don’t you help me.”

“So we’re chatting away...”

“I told him...”

“No, the guy...”

“Always remember... Yeah, confirming... TSX Group Inc. and Montreal Exchange Inc... Yesterday. They have renewed merger talks... a made-in-Canada deal.”

“Who’s going to underwrite that sort of bill?”

“Certainly not Heywood Securities, Vancouver.”

“Most definitely. I heard they’re going under.”

“What?!”

“Yeah, they took a big hit with the meltdown. Seriously, at least five of their companies are gone, like they disappeared overnight.”

“No shit! I guess they’re out of the game.”

“No shit.”

“Then she wrote... from there... She should travel... then she will understand.”

“You want to take on...”

“So it’s there...”

“Actually...”

“She says, ‘I brought it up and the next thing I know...’”

“Did you ever get away?”

“And Johann will be here in August.”

“He didn’t sound right...”

“So, um...”

“And I know that I will be with her...”

I’s Alison Tsoukalas and her sister-in-law (whose name I can’t quite locate). Nice little stock-tip dey giving me der. I oughtta try dat one out. Alison should know, seeing as how she used to work for Heywood Securities’ head-office in Vancouver.

No comments: