Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I’ve been a little despondent with everyone else except for um, yeah, everyone. FU man. What, what universe did i attend? it’s called FU, what’s yours? That’s why you ain’t got a date. I should be talking to her navel, saying you need not worry bout fallowing out there. to be completed at a later date.
on a friday night everything all right, checking your jacknife if i had never gotten the train the code the trauma in the head. lateral head trauma coma. I dunno if I should hold off that long, though, I gotta hear a song, don’t you know? that you are a shooting star. c’mon play, you SOB, you jus gotta learn to play with the right people, y’know. start from the top and make your way down. jus like Alice in Wonderland.... That really worries me. in a car her grandfather again. fractals connected. fibraccio. libarace. Maro is part of the extremely closed circuit.
Maro is a telekinetic photomachine. The ultimate gadget. Can take still photos, can shoot moving images. Maro can send notes to other similar gadgets across time and space. She used to eat lettuce, but not so much anymore. I dunno... You can’t trust her, ever, not even for one cool minute. You gotta remember that. You gotta keep that fear in your heart. The terrible thing is that she wants you to have that fear there. It should be about respect. That’s what you’d think it would be about, but it’s not. It’s all about fear and the kind of control that she has over you. She needs to have that control, no matter what situation she’s in. KRETSCHMAR. She’s probably listening to this right now.
She has her minions. And you have to watch out for them at all times.
I once looked up to her. I almost admired her. Almost. I thought she had something like compassion. But I was dead wrong. It’s not compassion afterall. It’s jus’elf preservation, a sickening, destructive kind of self-preservation. She’s only nice to you as an after-thought, or perhaps she actually needs something from you, though she would never want you to know it. She will demand things from you. That’s all. She will never admit to actually needing you.

If I can get through that on a regular basis, then I think that I can get through just about anything. I would much rather be physically beaten than have the piss kicked outta my soul.

No comments: